Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012

1. Reflection




What’s my first impression of this book? 


My first impression of this book was very good. I don’t read often. But this book animated me to read it to the end. The text is easy to read and the story is funny.
At the beginning I did not understand what the story was about, only several pages later, I understood the meaning.

 I like the different persons in the story. All of them have different and interesting characters. But the beginning was a bit strange. I saw the film before I began to read the book "The Wave". The German film is very different from the book. The place as well as the persons, for example, are completely different. The main person, Laurie Saunders, is a funny woman, but in the film she is a quiet, serious girl. In the book the story plays in the United States and in the film it plays in a German town.

I think the book is more interesting than the film, because the book goes deeper into the personalities than the film. 

192 words

3 Kommentare:

  1. hello
    I think is always interesting to compare the movie with the book. I did that also with the book who calls "Iluminati" i read this book in german. But i was also disappointed when i saw the movie. The movie can`t take so much time to describe every detail so i think to read the book is always a different experience. I like your design from your blogg looks really good with the guys who standing in the class room.
    I looking forward to read your next blogg. And i hope also to find out more about your book.

    regards from Dan

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good choice! I saw the movie years ago and was stunned! The main theme of the book is still and will be very current! It is so important never to forget how easily some people get influenced by other stronger persons. We always have to think on our own and mustn't agree blindly what the crowd says or does.
    Peace out c u tomorrow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Thomas

    Good job with your blog. It looks very good! I chose the same book and I’m totally fascinated of the story. I can’t put the book out of my hands, it’s so interesting. Do you feel the same? Have you seen the movie, which is based on the book? I would like to watch it after I finished reading. I heard there are two different movies. The older one was made in 1981 and known as a cult movie. The new one was made in 2008. It’s said to be similar to our time we live in and more violent. Which one seems more interesting for you?

    Kind of regards
    Moritz

    AntwortenLöschen